Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

I can't tell you how happy I am that you've stopped by. I'm committed to creating a community of people who want to support each other as they step forward into the next great segment of their lives. I hope you'll join us. You can count on me to help you find your courage and rekindle your passion, create a powerful vision that will propel you forward - and let go of anything that would stand in the way of bringing that vision to life. I'm here to help you discover how good you already are...
Please let me know what you're thinking, or if you have a question or comment about what I've written. I'd love to hear from you. Just click on "comment," and we'll connect soon.
All the best,
Gail

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to hearing you speak at the PAN Retreat in San Francisco at the end of July. I wrote two romance and two romantic suspense novels before my husband and I bought a cafe in 2001 and my focus turned by necessity to the family business. Seven years later, we have recently expanded and are doing very well. But I will be turning 55 at the RWA Convention and feel like it's time to find a new creative outlet. I'm hoping this trip provides the motivation needed to get myself started. Thanks for being here. Karen

Anonymous said...

Gail, I am a big fan of you and your column in Real Simple Magazine! You've inspired me in so many ways and I have little cut-outs from your articles posted on my treadmill for motivation!

I've also referenced you a couple times on my blog. I'm excited to see that you've started a blog yourself... it's a fantastic way for you to connect with your readers. I'm looking forward to reading it!

Sincerely,
Julie
EvolvingMom.com

Anonymous said...

torimel1I'm also inspired by your work, Gail, and look forward to reading your posts. I've referenced you and your books on my blog and hope to point many women looking for inspiration to follow their dreams in your direction. -Mel. www.votrevray.blogspot.com

Stella MacLean said...

Dear Gail,
Your presentation at the RWA Conference in San Francisco was a turning point in my life. Everything you said resonated so strongly with me, that I have begun the journey of writing a book on chronic pain that I started some time ago, and didn't have the heart or confidence to continue.
You made a real difference in my life.
Thank you,
Stella MacLean